We all have our quirks, right? Things that make you….well YOU. I thought it might be fun to make a list of some things you might not know about me. I love creating natural looking images. You know….where you feel comfortable in front of the camera. 🙂 The best way I know how to do that is to get to know each other…so I will go first. Here we go!!
1. I am a huge animal lover. Especially dogs. My mom groomed dogs when I was growing up, so I was always around them. I am familiar with tons of different breeds and temperaments. I volunteered at the Humane Society as a dog walker and totally loved it. If you love animals as much as I do….you won’t want to miss my announcement in one week!
2. I wear coconut oil as deodorant. I know, I know. It sounds so strange, right?? In a huge effort to remove chemicals and toxins from my life, switching my deodorant was one of those things. Does it work? Yup! It sure does!!
3. Music is a big part of my life, and I can’t wait to teach Lucy about the Beatles someday soon. 🙂 My favorite type of music is classic rock, but I listen to everything. Tom Petty, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Mamas and the Papas, The Doors, Etc. They are all on repeat on my ipod. 😉
4. I love scarves!! I am pretty sure I wear a scarf almost every day. I have them in all colors. To match my outfit, my mood…whatever!
5. I collect purses. For some it’s shoes…for me it’s purses and bags. I once donated 62 purses to the salvation army because I needed to make room for new ones. Yikes!
6. I prefer cold weather months over warm ones. I know, right?! What is wrong with me? LOL But it’s true. Fall and winter are my jams.
7. Favorite colors? I have three. Blue, green, and yellow.
8. Favorite place to be? Home with my family. Chris and I are total home bodies. My dream one day is to have the most amazing backyard so that I can spend my time out there with Lucy, Chris and the animals. I want to have a huge garden, a yin yang patio, chickens (for eggs), and flowers. Lots and lots of flowers.
9. I absolutely without a doubt love the state of Michigan. We have so many things to be grateful for in this beautiful state. Although my heart lies up north. I feel as though Northern Michigan is one of the world’s best kept secrets. 😉
10. If I could live in Anthropologie, I would. Just give me a corner….I would be happy. No but seriously….it’s the best store ever. Even their window displays are fabulously creative. Whenever I need a little inspiration….that’s where I go.
Thanks for reading!